Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Splinter Cell: Conviction Delayed Until 2010?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Demoninu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Edited By Demoninu

I really was looking forward to the new splinter cell, But it looks like we will have to wait alittle longer. I'd wait if I knew that this was to publish the game and improve it overall, but I really think this was a delay to get away from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3: ODST. This was a good idea of they're part...at the same time they might have made a mistake. This isn't the first game to be delayed. You've also got Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2. Not to mention all the other games that were set to come out in early 2010. You got God of war 3, Alan Wake, Dante's Inferno, Gran Turismo 5. Now I know some of these games are not coming out at the same time, but If your someone that's loyal to a series and you can only get one or two games...your most likely going to go with a God of War 3 then a Splinter Cell thats gone completely in a different direction then the previous games in the series. Splinter Cell: Conviction might as well be a new IP. So we will have to wait it out and only hope that this delay will improve the game.
    Demoninu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Demoninu

I really was looking forward to the new splinter cell, But it looks like we will have to wait alittle longer. I'd wait if I knew that this was to publish the game and improve it overall, but I really think this was a delay to get away from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3: ODST. This was a good idea of they're part...at the same time they might have made a mistake. This isn't the first game to be delayed. You've also got Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2. Not to mention all the other games that were set to come out in early 2010. You got God of war 3, Alan Wake, Dante's Inferno, Gran Turismo 5. Now I know some of these games are not coming out at the same time, but If your someone that's loyal to a series and you can only get one or two games...your most likely going to go with a God of War 3 then a Splinter Cell thats gone completely in a different direction then the previous games in the series. Splinter Cell: Conviction might as well be a new IP. So we will have to wait it out and only hope that this delay will improve the game.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Yeah, hate to lock your blog but fellow mod CitizenKane posted this a few weeks ago. Check out the thread here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.