Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tomonobu Itagaki

Person » credited in 25 games

Tomonobu Itagaki is an acclaimed but controversial game designer responsible for Dead or Alive and the 3D Ninja Gaiden revival games.

Itagaki 1Up Follow-up Interview at E3

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Eelcire

No real new information, but it seems as though Tokyo Vikings will stick as the teams new name. Interview includes comments on Bayonetta, Tekken 6, Team Ninja working on Metroid, and more. Also includes a rare picture of Itagaki without shades OMG!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?pager.offset=0&cId=3174656

billcosby2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By billcosby2004

Wow, he kind of looks like a 50-year old japanese woman without the sunglasses.  Oh well, Ninja Gaiden xbox is in my top 5 games of all time, can't wait to see what he's got planned with all that experienced talent around him, Tokyo Vikings or whatever they want to be called.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheFreeMan

I find his comment towards Bayonetta interesting.

Also, when he said "That was a good game. But since it already exists, I don't need to make another one like that.", regarding some combat racing game for SNES he made, I sort of went "what?". He made a bunch of sequels to DoA and numerous NG games. Perhaps I missed something, but that seemed strange.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By luce

dude is a DMC hater

but its great that he still has love for team ninja and their project with nintendo and metroid

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.