Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk: RIDE

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The tenth game in the Tony Hawk series, RIDE featured the use of a newly conceived skateboard peripheral in an attempt, by Activision, to reboot the series.

At least someone thinks its good

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

http://gizmodo.com/5408575/this-bulldog-is-better-at-tony-hawk-than-you
    Guess Jeff could get some tips of this guy. Man that game looks awful

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By foggel

Haha, funny. Well until I saw a comment saying this probably is viral video marketing.. which makes sense and totally ruined the vid :P

bulletstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By bulletstorm

How can we get these copies off the shelves? Um...youtube? That's still hip right?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JoelTGM
    @foggel said:
    " Haha, funny. Well until I saw a comment saying this probably is viral video marketing.. which makes sense and totally ruined the vid :P "
    well yeah, not even looking at the dog you will hear some fake cheering and when the camera turns you will see a kid wearing newly bought "skater" clothes.
    Avatar image for deactivated-586642a039045
    deactivated-586642a039045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seems there was some (fairly obscure) game review website that gave this game a 9.2/10!  WTF!  Of course the game's official website has been quick to plaster this review & rating on the front page of their website.  Talk about picking the needle in the haystack!

The sad thing is that I was actually looking forward to this game before it came out, I thought a skateboarding game where you sort of skate sounded like huge fun, only to find out now that its a piece of total crap.  Oh well, just as well the release date isn't until the 4th December here in the UK, gives time for people to read its' awful reviews before being tempted to make an expensive mistake & buying the pile of poop.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Stormhead: Yeah it's weird. I heard there are several great scores and several terrible scores on metacritic. Not too often do we see complete splits in reviews like this. I think there's more negative reviews than positive though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.