POLL: Favorite Tony Hawk game

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Wicked_Wumpus (168 posts) -

Number 3 for the Gamecube was a stellar experience.

#52 Posted by Shrimpy (96 posts) -

3 closely followed by Underground 2.

#53 Posted by Canteu (2814 posts) -

2 and 3, But I voted 2.

#54 Posted by AlisterCat (5398 posts) -

3 and Project 8 are the best.

#55 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

Pro skater 4.

#56 Posted by ablestwin (7 posts) -

Without a doubt, 2. The opening riffs of both Millencolin's "No Cigar" and Lagwagon's "May 15" still make me feel like I'm flying through the air on a skateboard thanks to this game.

#57 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3031 posts) -

Tied between 2 and Underground 2.

#58 Posted by TheSlothKing (326 posts) -

Tied between Ride and Shred.

#59 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Underground 2 for me.

#60 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

I'm pretty sure THPS2 is the only one to feature Spider-Man as a playable character, so that makes it the best by default.

THUG was pretty cool too. I remember the story being genuinely interesting, but keep in mind I was probably about 12 years old when I played it. THUG 2 was terrible though.

#61 Posted by Labman (286 posts) -

THPS2...HANDS DOWN!!!

#62 Posted by Hailinel (22708 posts) -

The only Tony Hawk game I ever played to any great extent was Downhill Jam, so that wins by default.

#63 Posted by Zella (621 posts) -

Played a lot of American Wasteland with one of my best friends so it takes the cake. I am still a god at THUG though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.