Spider-Man?

#1 Posted by Atary77 (500 posts) -

Anyone else remember when Spidey was a secret character you could unlock in THPS2? Even on the GBA! I always thought it was cool playing with him. I have to wonder what the chances are of him being in this game. After all Activision still has the rights to use him, plus with a movie release recently it wouldn't be a bad marketing idea. Just saying.

What do you folks think?

#2 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3334 posts) -

Well, officer Dick is still in the game, but I'm not sure that paying for the rights to use Spiderman would be anywhere near worth the handful of additional sales that would result.

#3 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2072 posts) -

Isn't both Spiderman and THPS rights owned by Activision? I can see there being a cameo.

#4 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

@SpaceInsomniac said:

Well, officer Dick is still in the game, but I'm not sure that paying for the rights to use Spiderman would be anywhere near worth the handful of additional sales that would result.

Activision already have the rights to spiderman games, not sure if that applies to him being in thps though

#5 Posted by miva2 (224 posts) -

skating with Spidey was awesome. Especially when God says "Skate on, my son!"

Spiderman's dad is God.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.