Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 18, 2012

Return to skateboarding game roots in this high-definition remake of the earliest games from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series.

Spider-Man?

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atary77

Anyone else remember when Spidey was a secret character you could unlock in THPS2? Even on the GBA! I always thought it was cool playing with him. I have to wonder what the chances are of him being in this game. After all Activision still has the rights to use him, plus with a movie release recently it wouldn't be a bad marketing idea. Just saying.

What do you folks think?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Well, officer Dick is still in the game, but I'm not sure that paying for the rights to use Spiderman would be anywhere near worth the handful of additional sales that would result.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SomeDeliCook

Isn't both Spiderman and THPS rights owned by Activision? I can see there being a cameo.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@SpaceInsomniac said:

Well, officer Dick is still in the game, but I'm not sure that paying for the rights to use Spiderman would be anywhere near worth the handful of additional sales that would result.

Activision already have the rights to spiderman games, not sure if that applies to him being in thps though

miva2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By miva2

skating with Spidey was awesome. Especially when God says "Skate on, my son!"

Spiderman's dad is God.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.