Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Too Human

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 19, 2008

In this action-RPG from Silicon Knights, players take on the role of the Norse god Baldur, whose protective feelings towards humanity and refusal to augment his body with cybernetics lead the other Aesir to label him "too human".

EPICS!!!<-- pick this one

slpntfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slpntfan

i have full lvl 50 berserker armor(human) and  almost all the weps on armory wall.. and some that arnt including thors hammer and also the blue light sword thingy... i am looking for human lvl 50 defender set i have the wepon already and also lvl 50 human commando. my gamertag for xbox live is slpntfan so if you have or are interested in anything i want or need  plz add me on xbox i can duplicate any of my armor(i wont accept  money ill just dup for free) but if you need i will pay mony i have over 1.2b int the game so money isnt a problem.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
    Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

What the crap? The small amount of me that somewhat understands what that text meant is killing itself. The rest just exploded.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By buzz_clik

And I'd wipe the Agnogenic off my face, if my head hadn't folded itself into an origami crane.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By keyhunter

Why would you play that game through more than once? I am puzzled. Then again My favorite game is ninety nine nights. So who am I to judge?

slpntfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slpntfan

i think its a fun game and i really enjoy it. im juts looking for the epic items now i need them for my defender and so i assume that none of
    you have it so thanks anyways

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.