Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Too Human

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 19, 2008

In this action-RPG from Silicon Knights, players take on the role of the Norse god Baldur, whose protective feelings towards humanity and refusal to augment his body with cybernetics lead the other Aesir to label him "too human".

The Too Human Trading Post

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pleasureizmine

I am in need of HUMAN EPIC zerker gear, have lots of bounty and about 8 epic charms for trade

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

I don't care about Too Human but your username is awesome and so is your icon.

hemoglobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hemoglobin

um my friend lestat1989 has the whole human set and he doesnt play anymore so he might be willing ARCH ANG3L v3

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By pyromaniac

How much bounty do you have?....also Octa cat makes me lol every time I see it :)

ColMustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ColMustard

I have a pretty awesome chest peice, human style I accidentaly bought (Im cyber) Its epic quality (red) and Im pretty sure its 150+ power.  Im colmustard78, if you want it. just messege me so I know what your looking for.

skorge123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By skorge123

i know its sorta nooby but need sum good lvl 23-umm like 27 dual weilds human lol... gt is bigdogmc or sum savagery runes thats give duel wield bonus or strenght runes

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

People DO actually play this game?  Hrmm...didn't see that one coming.  I wanted to get into it after how much I loved the demo, but then I rented it and found out that the demo was basically the game.  Made me sad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.