Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Total War: Shogun 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 26, 2011

Total War: Shogun 2 is the sequel to Shogun: Total War, the first game in the Total War series. Shogun 2 is an epic strategy game, combining real-time 3D battles with turn based city and economic management.

Total War: Shogun 2 Special Editions

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By melcene

So a while back, someone here (don't remember who) had figured out that most of the special editions for this game (that came with actual physical merchandise) were only available from Australia. 

One of the Special Editions I had found was, instead of the chess set, there was a calligraphy set.  I had ordered this for my husband.  Last week I got an email saying the following: 

We have been advised by  ‘SEGA’ that there is an  OH&S issue with the bonus  Calligraphy Set and as such they are no longer supplying the set. Due to this they have now dropped the price of the Collector’s edition to $109.00. All pre-orders have now been discounted to reflect the new price.

Anyone else run into this?   

Also:  OH&S?  At first I thought this was Offshore Handling & Shipping, but it appears it is more likely "Occupational Health and Safety" which makes even less sense.
    chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By chiablo

Oh man, I remember the last time I got a calligraphy set... 

BAM, right into my eyeball. I couldn't help myself, it's as if the pen was willing me to do it. But now I get this sick eyepatch. But I can't imagine why this would get a OH&S warning.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zityz

So what are they offering instead of the calligraphy set? 

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Wuddel

I guess that samurai figure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.