Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TrackMania² Canyon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 14, 2011

The long-awaited full sequel to TrackMania is here! Drive fast and drift long in this crazy, physics-based fun racing game. Features gameplay similar to that of previous games in the series. The player can race on various tracks, with the ability to do stunts in various modes.

How to install car skins?

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sayishere

Hey guys, i'm finding it difficult in how to install car skins. This is what i tried, going to the Maniaplanet folder, then the vehicles then making a folder called Carcommon and putting the zip file in there. I also tryed just putting the zip file into the Canyon Car folder as well, but nothing worked.

Would appreciate it

Thanks.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Proper grammar would be "How do I install car skins?" Get your collective act together, internet.

Are you trying to install a custom paint job, or a pack that changes what your car model is?

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sayishere

@Ravenlight said:

Proper grammar would be "How do I install car skins?" Get your collective act together, internet.

Are you trying to install a custom paint job, or a pack that changes what your car model is?

Already worked it out, thanks anyway,

TimmyChaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TimmyChaw

I still cant get mine working. It doesn't seem hard at all, I must be missing something easy...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.