Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Found what I assume is an Easteregg

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WalkerD

On the Falling Down course, in the Terminal Velocity set of levels, if you manage to ride off of the starting platform, and get behind the barrels, you can slowly work your way backwards to an odd framed picture of some sort of lizard or dinosaur. The might just be some sort of asset you can use in the editor, but I haven't seen it anywhere else in the game. I shot a video of the picture using my phone (I realize I could have just taken a picture and I did, but I have no clue how to upload it somewhere from my phone). I figure I'll shoot a video of how to get to the painting tomorrow with the help of someone else so I can play while the video is shot. I should also mention if you're going to attempt to get to the painting, you should really lower the volume on your TV, as an incredibly loud and annoying sound plays the closer you get to the picture.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HerbieBug

Obviously a cave painting indicating the origins of the reptilian conspiracy.

I have my eye on you. 0_______o

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WalkerD

@HerbieBug: I have no idea what you're talking about, everyone who wants to live past tomorrow knows there's no reptilian conspiracy.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

The wind sounds like reversed audio, when you reverse it it just sounds like a someone saying shush, shh, and shut up. Of course, I could just be crazy.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By slowbird

Seems similar to the riddles that people found in Trials HD that were solved just a few weeks ago.

Willtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Willtron

It's the big cryptic secret from Fez.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By dethfish

Looks like a piece to another riddle. Here's the one from Trials HD. It's pretty crazy.  I would have no hope of ever solving something like this myself.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WalkerD

@Dethfish: Holy shit, what the fuck? What have I gotten myself into?

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Blackout62

@Dethfish: So basically the riddle was trying to pull a LOST on us? Get us to be all introspective and philosophical through cryptic references to history till a lot of vocal people get pissed off because there weren't any answers. Really at this point I should just expect that once they start dropping Da Vinci references, the H2G2 and Fibonacci stuff are just logical next steps in the path to any intriguingly cypher.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HerbieBug

Putting a lot of disparate and obscure references to historical scientific achievements for the purpose of piquing people's interest without any particular ultimate connection is more an exercise in manipulation on the part of the developer. Clues! = interest! = pursuit of knowledge! = questions! That's a weaksauce 'riddle'.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By dethfish

@HerbieBug: It's also a silly time trial platforming/racing game with dirt bikes, so the fact that it even has something like that in it is kind of cool to me. I also suck at riddles, so any type of riddle seems like a huge mind bender to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.