Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Post Your Favorite User Generated Tracks

shaggydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shaggydude

I've been surprised how many quality tracks I've downloaded in week 1 of Trials Evolution. In Track Central I've found that doing custom searches by "Tag" can spit out better results than using most of the the links for categories like "New" or "Highest Rated." I figured out that I keep repeating fast downhill tracks without a lot of technical bunny hop climbing, so I like to search by Tag for Downhill. My top 5 user created tracks this week are:

• Red Boxes by Insanedude13
    • Big Air by BCBUDD1111
    • Crying Mountain by BRAZZERS1
    • Liquid Factory by Dman195
    • Air Raid V2 by STK M A Y H 3 M

I'm having a lot of fun trying to beat the times of other people on my own tracks too. Check out my creator page by searching by Creator for ShaggyDuderino and ride my shit even though it's probably not as good as BRAZZERS1 up there.

What are your favorite Trials?

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By SpawnMan

"Abandoned Highway" by The Spawn Man? *Shameless plug*

But I have to say, seeing people play and post times on your track is an awesome feeling. : )

beanman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By beanman25

@SpawnMan said:

But I have to say, seeing people play and post times on your track is an awesome feeling. : )

I want to make a one just because of what you said. That would be pretty awesome

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

@ShaggyDude said:

• Crying Mountain by BRAZZERS1

I don't want to know what that shit is.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@ShaggyDude:

Hey there. I made a thread several days ago for sharing / suggesting tracks, and it seems a mod was recently kind enough to anchor it. It's designed so Giant Bomb members can suggest tracks, promote their own tracks, or discuss tracks made by other Giant Bomb members.

When I get some time, I'll add the tracks suggested here to that thread, but it's probably best if you continue discussion there.

http://www.giantbomb.com/trials-evolution/61-35566/the-gb-track-central-community-thread-tracks-editor-tips-etc/35-543020

@SpawnMan said:

@ShaggyDude said:

I'm having a lot of fun trying to beat the times of other people on my own tracks too. Check out my creator page by searching by Creator for ShaggyDuderino and ride my shit...

I'll look forward to checking those out and adding them to the list.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By SpawnMan

@SpaceInsomniac: Please do! I spent like 8 hours making it (the build engine isn't as user friendly as Halo's - still didn't try half the physics stuff etc). It has some wicked "traps" and even some crumbling highway! And explosions! ;D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.