Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Trials Evolution you're cruel and evil!

Washburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Washburn

I'm new to the trials series and thought I finally had a Gold run on Lookout Point .... Nope I was .119 seconds away...arghhh!

Washburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Washburn

I literally beat my best time by 4 or 5 seconds and easily got the Gold about 2 minutes after posting that last post. I think one secret is to walk away for a bit and let the stress and aggravation die down a little bit..lol

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kindgineer

I have been playing almost non-stop, and I thought the extreme maps in the base game were hard, than I got online and downloaded some user-made maps and just had a jaw-drop WTF moment.

I agree with your idea of walking away, there is almost like this cloud that surrounds you and makes you stop caring about decisions making you fault more...and more...and more...

AH!

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By dethfish

When you get that close you just gotta keep trying. You just have to believe in yourself! 

I was playing on rock steady, going for platinum and I was off by .010 seconds. I thought that was the worse thing ever. Two attempts later my time was .005 off. I am not fucking kidding you. After that I had to keep playing till I got it and luckily it only took a little longer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.