Twisted Pixel Bundle on XBLA

#1 Posted by BSw (252 posts) -

I just saw that Twisted Pixel has released a bundle of their four XBLA games for only 800 MS Points. So if you're interested in at least one of these, this is probably a pretty good purchase. It was a no-brainer for me, at least. According to their website, it's for a limited time only, so don't wait too long if you're interested.

#2 Posted by BigJeffrey (5021 posts) -

Best deal on Xbox, only $10.

#3 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Never liked any of their games. The "humor" gets old fast and the gameplay just isn't good.

#4 Edited by ProfessorEss (7398 posts) -

I would pay 10 bucks for 'Splosionman so yeah, I guess it's worth it.

(But I already own both Splosionman and Comic Jumper so I'll pass)

#6 Edited by KittyVonDoom (445 posts) -

So... Do you get any good games that are actually fun to play?

I have this dog turd and sour milk, limited time bundle offer of $10!

#7 Posted by NowSayPillow (183 posts) -

I've tried to play Comic Jumper multiple times but I can't. I love the idea, I love the voice acting, they style, everything I just hate the way it plays. The enemies are obnoxious bullet sponges, the mini games are infuriating, and the checkpoints are too far apart. It's too bad, really.

#8 Edited by ProfessorEss (7398 posts) -

@pollysmps said:

I picked this up solely for Splosion Man games, but the deal for four complete games is undeniable, and I'm sure I'll get around to checking out the others in the package.

Comic Jumper is fun enough to play through. I'd consider worthy of two-fiddy. I never played The Maw but I assume (from the demo) that it'll be well worth its 2.50 too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.