Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ubisoft Entertainment

Company »

Ubisoft Entertainment (pronounced yoo-bee-soft) is a French videogame developer and publisher, with its headquarters in Montreuil-Sous-Bois, France.

Rumours: Far Cry 4?? AC3Liberation XBLA WTFudge.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Ubisoft is on fire. A user from Neo-GAF forum has hinted all these games that you can read in the title. This user had leaked or hinted other games before, therefore, we can trust on him. One by one:

Far Cry 4: we could play the sequel of the madness Far Cry 3 the next year. It’s a little bit hasty, but it could be. Ubisoft develops one AC per year, this time could be the turn for Far Cry.

vgleaks: Rumor: Far Cry 4 coming Q1 2014, Rainbow Six on PS Vita and AC3: Liberation headed to PSN/XBLA

No Caption Provided

I just looked. Far Cry 3 came out in December. Q1 2014 is too close for comfort.. But I would sure want to go back, a little soon.. Next-Gen bears, y'all. I say its like Summer '14, but I don't actually give a shit when. Just give it to me.

Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation. AC3 spin off could arrive to PSN and XBLA. 19 May, we received info about the existence of this project through an anonymous source too (thanks pal), so we can confirm this port from another source than the Neo-GAF one.

And if this is the case,. That'd be pretty cool, actually. Another Assassin's Creed for $20?. That sounds alright.

Kojdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kojdog

Are you a robot?

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

On fire = Making games too fast to produce anything of quality.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I haven't even played FC3 :|

Vesper27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with number four!

I am going to get Farcry 3 and then play it.
    Aw yeah!

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not really that surprising. Seeing as how popular how Far Cry 3 was we'll probably be seeing new Far Cry games every year, and each game has less and less effort put into it.

Oh hey, whaddup Assassin's Creed?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

More Resident Evil...err...Assassin's Creed altogether?

YAY FOR BRAND OVERSATURATION! Ubisoft must be having regular chats with Bobby Kotick to be reaching these levels of insanity. When does Guitar Hero: Assassin's Creed Liberation Black Flag 5 come out?

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I keep wanting to defend Assassin's Creed, but stuff like this is making it hard. They might be yearly releases, but they do add meaningful content, it's not like one or two new things it's usually brand new systems get introduced, but having yearly releases and adding XBLA games on top of that is just a bad idea.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By artelinarose

If Far Cry 4 comes out I hope it's a full size Blood Dragon sequel.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Vita game? Ported to consoles? Could be be alright I guess, but I'm skeptical.

The rest is discouraging, but unsurprising.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.