Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released May 19, 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed is a mixed martial arts fighting game developed by Yuke's Osaka, developers of the WWE SmackDown! games. It is the first UFC game to be released under the licensing agreement signed with THQ.

Quick Look: UFC 2009 Undisputed

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By fresh2deafbill
    I play a quick round of UFC 2009 as "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell. This isn't exactly how the real fight went down, but you can't deny that Chuck is a bad ass.

The demo is available on Xbox Live and on PSN. It plays well and I am now extremely excited for the game to come out on May 19 in the states with over 80 fighters.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fresh2deafbill
    I play a quick round of UFC 2009 as "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell. This isn't exactly how the real fight went down, but you can't deny that Chuck is a bad ass.

The demo is available on Xbox Live and on PSN. It plays well and I am now extremely excited for the game to come out on May 19 in the states with over 80 fighters.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

This game is indeed badass.

dexterslu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By dexterslu

Yeah, I'm super stoked to get my hands on the full version. The demo is incredibly fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.