Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 17, 2014

The third major installment of the Street Fighter IV legacy adds characters and stages from Street Fighter X Tekken, a brand new fighter, new gameplay mechanics (including the ability to bring both Ultra Combos into the fight), and a variety of balance tweaks, training enhancements, and new modes.

PC netcode?

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hey guys, quick question. Still haven't gotten around to upgrading to ULTRA on PC. Only did on my PS3. Thinking about finally getting it on PC, but just wondering how the netcode is. I remember it was kind of ratchet when it first came out, or at least people were saying it was. And I remember capcom said they fixed it, but just being cautious here. I mean, $15 isn't a whole bunch of money, but still... :) Thanks guys!

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

It definitely has it's ups and downs. If it's good it's good. But generally you will get some minor spikes and light delay in most matches. And when it goes bad it can go REALLY BAD. You just kinda have to pick your fights a little carefully and try to deal with it. :(

I wish we had any real offline community for fighting games in Sweden.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ok, well, I found a digital upgrade on sale on Amazon for $9. So, I'll take a chance and if it's not that good, I won't eat lunch tomorrow, lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.