Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

New Uncharted 2 maps, skins, and trophies!!!

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By RobotHamster

So Uncharted 2 is getting more maps and skins which were inspired by the first game.  There's also going to be 25 more trophies which are only for multiplayer, all for 5.99. 

I play the multiplayer a lot so I'm definitely going to be getting this.  O well there goes my 100% platinum, for now... Anyone else excited? 

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1069066p1.html 

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

fuck...my platinum...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Very excited, especially for the Gabriel Roman skin! Tis one cold muddafuker he is.  
    The maps sound to be pretty cool too, but I'm still waiting for some more additions to the coop, or at least some maps from the Among Thieves. Would really like a multiplayer map based around the museum.
    copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By copycatzen

I never played the muiltiplayer a lot because it was not needed for the platinum. This is the perfect excuse for me to play it more.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

U2's MP is fantastic, so this is a great incentive to go back and play some more

RageousX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By RageousX

The 2500 kills trophy is mildly irksome (anyone remember the 10k kills from Resistance 2?), but at least it's not required for platinum. Still, my buddy and I spent some time online the other night to scope it out, as well as nab our two required online ones for plat, and were pleasantly surprised by the experience. It's fluid, enjoyable, well-balanced and tons of fun. I will probably end up spending more time on the Uncharted 2 multiplayer as a result of this new pack and the good experience than I have on Modern Warfare 2.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By yyZiggurat

I bought the PSN bundle (includes the Uncharted 1 skins, Maps, and inFamous, Resistance, Killzone skins) but the Heroes skins haven't showed up.  Does anyone know if I have to unlock these as I level up?

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#8  Edited By sjschmidt93
    @Akeldama said:
    " fuck...my platinum... "
    It doesn't go away....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.