Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Pirates online

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

Anyone run into any guys online wearing Pirate skins from the first Uncharted game?  They are not characters you can purchase so I found it odd.

I believe when you play against a person on the Naughty Dog staff that they are Drake with a Naughty Dog shirt on.  Is this the villain equivalent of that?  Found it odd because the person was a really low rank and sucked pretty bad tbh.  You'd think the Naughty Dog guys would be good if it was one of them.  I mean, the guy picked up the treasure and started running towards the enemy's chest.

If not, how do you get that character? :p

nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nexas

I think there were skins that were given away as preorder  bonuses at certain retailers.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995
    simulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By simulation
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By handlas
    @Nexas said:
    " I think there were skins that were given away as preorder  bonuses at certain retailers. "
    oh?  Was it not in the US?  I thought all we had was access to the beta if we preordered.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee
    @handlas:
    Yeah it was an exclusive preorder bonus in the UK, its the same with the golden AK's you will of come across too.
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By handlas
    @Abyssfull said:

" @handlas: Yeah it was an exclusive preorder bonus in the UK, its the same with the golden AK's you will of come across too. "

ah ya I've seen those.  I thought they were something you'd get at a certain level or something.  Well poo.  So that means I'll never get to have em.  I really hate all this preorder bonus crap.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee
    @handlas:
    Never know though, since some of the skins you can see are like Navarro too. I'm hoping since there bringing u some maps from the original game, they'll hand over some of the classic Drakes Fortune characters too via DLC. The Golden AK's though, yeah i think they will stay exclusive =P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.