Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Anyone else having audio issues with this game?

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lucas_kelly

The audio goes out of sync during some of the cutscenes, and the music will cut out for a few seconds from time to time. I though it may have been the disc, so I swapped it for a new one but the same issues are still there.

The cutscenes will also stutter at points as well.

I've never had any problems with any others games, just this one.

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

I am on my second playthrough of the game and have yet to have any audio issues. The only problem I ever had with this game was not being able to progress due to an enemy not spawning like he should have.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hbkdx12

Yeah, IIRC, anytime you're in a gunfight there's suppose to be music playing. There were points where i'd be deep in battle and all i'd hear is gunfire and one-liners and it just seemed so weird cuz im like this seems really quiet and eerie.

mr__kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mr__kamikaze

I didn't have any issues on my first play through, but my second play through I started seeing some major audio and lag issues. Even on multiplayer (sometimes MP wouldn't even start). I tried re-installing the game, didn't fix anything other than the Naughty Dog logo didn't freeze up anymore. =/

I tried a few of my other PS3 games, and I don't have a problem on any of them.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By nrain

I've had some real bad issues with audio and environment streaming. About 2-3 times the audio will start to stutter and lag, then the environment will just completely stop being rendered. An example is when you're chasing down Carter in Yemen across the rooftops -- it ended up with us running across bright blue polygons in a vast white wasteland.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Slaker117

I had some audio issues on the ship levels, but didn't notice anything anywhere else.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Crash_Happy

@lucas_kelly: I had the audio cut.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By buzz_killington

I didn't experience anything during my playthrough.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Dreamfall31

Had it cut out once for about 10 seconds during the gunfight in the cruise ship, but only that time.

lilfobbs19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lilfobbs19

For me the audio cuts out after like 2 minutes of play only somethings have audio. The radio doesn't work no music comes on at all and when im driving i don't hear the car. does this happen to anyone else if so do you know how to fix it. I am on xbox.

thekingshorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

having issues in chapter 6. The main conversation has no audio but all other ambient sounds are coming through.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.