Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 23, 2015

The second major revision of the fighting game Under Night In-Birth, with an updated roster and a new gameplay mechanic.

Late[st] Version of Under Night In-Birth coming stateside 2017

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I have no idea what this is but what the fuck is up with that title? If they were trying to outdo Square Enix, they succeeded and then some.

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@justin258: Trying to one up their Melty Blood titles? Yeah I have no idea what Under Night In-Birth means either.

mgalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mgalchemist

Mmm, that title, huh. For some reason I had thought this was out in Japan for a while but I guess that was just the arcade version; looks like they're getting the console port for the first time this month.

I picked up the pc port of UNIEL when it came out on steam last year or so, and it's actually probably one of my favorite fighting games in terms of pure mechanics and feel, I really dig the super aggressive more ground-based style (it also has a relatively classy aesthetic for an anime fighter too--I'm definitely burned out on the gaudiness of Blazblue). I'd like to say I'll wait until a pc port (I'm pretty sure it's only four more characters from UNIEL anyway), but that could be, er, a while. Maybe Arc System's recent release of Rev 2 on steam is a good sign of faster ports?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.