Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UNO Rush

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 25, 2009

Uno Rush is a faster-paced take on Uno that automatically plays cards when your turn comes, forcing you to sort your cards carefully to ensure they play in the proper order.

Considering Uno Rush

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

I already have UNO, I'm still not clear on why I should get Uno Rush....what makes this game so much different? Someone sell me on it.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By RandomHero666

I dont want to seel u on it, i downloaded the demo, u get like 5 seconds for ur turn and honestly... i wouldnt spend a fucking penny on the damn thing... realy.. it shite

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By EpicSteve

It's great! So long as you understand the the of intensity the game offers. It's not relaxing and social like the original. I hate to direct you to my review, but I did write one if you wanna check it out. Jeff also wrote a review, we pretty much share the same opinion. I always buy arcade games, it's so easy to just spend 10 bucks on a game.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By RandomHero666

Maybe thats why i dont like uno rush, i'm so used to the chillness of the original, which is greeeat!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.