Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Valkyria Chronicles II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

This PSP title is the sequel to Valkyria Chronicles and takes place during a civil war that breaks out following the events of the original game.

Class question that is driving me up the wall.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

When I am in the overview screen down in the left hand corner where it shows your levels for your class. My tech class has two exclamation mark next to it but I have looked through everything... what is going on? 

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EightBitShik

Two weeks later and I figured out what it is just in case someone else is wondering. It actually has nothing to do with the class. The best way for me to describe it is it's like a cellphone that is letting you know you have a message in this case it's telling you have a story based mission. If there are new training tutorials or events they will go into the same place. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.