105 Comments
  • 105 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by MeatSim

brad, you are so WRONG. The only thing to use on a PB&J is RASPBERRY JAM. Don't give me no yucky jelly/Jell-O you can't spread. Raspberry Jam. The only jam to use. For anything.

There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry! Lonestar!

Edited by matti00

@debigulator said:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your bradleys ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ノ(ಠ_ಠノ ) lower your dantes ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

Posted by Hansolol

I hate the chat.

Posted by Maginnovision

@brad said:

@divergence said:

brad, you are so WRONG. The only thing to use on a PB&J is RASPBERRY JAM. Don't give me no yucky jelly/Jell-O you can't spread. Raspberry Jam. The only jam to use. For anything.

whatever man raspberry's not even a fruit

I feel like boysenberry jam is the best for a PB&J.

Posted by Luddite

I agree with all Vinny's sandwich choices. Strawberry preserves and substantial PB.

Posted by Fistfulofmetal

Steak umms with ketchup? wtf? You put the Steak umms on the frying pan then eat them with white bread and mayo

Edited by jkz

@doe3879 said:

watching a ocd dude refusing to learn, playing my favorite game is the worst premium content ever

Or is it the best? Watching Brad brute-force his way through this game using cheese tactics and unbridled rage with very little regard for playing it well is sort of cathartic, really. Also, it's his own damn fault for dragging this out as long as it has been dragged out. Maybe if he had bothered to play the game more than every 3 months he wouldn't be in this hellscape of set camera angles and demons for our amusement.

This is pretty much how I feel. There's a sort of Sisyphean quality to watching him crash against the rocks repeatedly, not giving a flying shit, only to pull it out in the end and move on. It was frustrating for about 20 minutes when that attitude first set in, but after I stopped expecting any sort of mental commitment to the game from Brad, it became a totally different sort of entertaining. Also Vinny's always delightful

Posted by Lazyaza

Brads opinions on sandwich spreads are downright terrible.

Edited by Edmundus

I really hope Brad holds out and finishes DMC1, he could definitely do it in another session. He would've likely finished another mission near the end if he hadn't turned back on himself.

Edited by peritus

I'm glad to see this feature continue. :)

Edit. WAIT! Whats the difference between jam and jelly? I though it was the same thing!

Posted by ThePickle

Vinny likes chunky. He is no longer my favorite member of Giant Bomb.

Posted by OriginalYellow

I am so glad i wasn't here live to be outraged at Brad calling oreos GROSS!!!!!

Posted by Cashewual

Loving the condiment and steak talk.

Posted by Nerdmotron

Keep going Brad, I want to see you beat this game.

Online
Edited by Beforet

Man, Nelo 3 is one of my favorite boss fights. That said, he was a bitch on DMD mode. Felt so satisfying to beat him though.

Edited by porr

Thank you Vinny. That intro was glorious.

Posted by DaKammando

# TeamCreamy

Edited by DaKammando

# TeamCreamy

Posted by MeAuntieNora

@peritus said:

I'm glad to see this feature continue. :)

Edit. WAIT! Whats the difference between jam and jelly? I though it was the same thing!

Jelly core ingredient is fruit juice. Ie, the base fruits are crushed and squeezed in order to extract the juice, and the rest is put aside.

Jam is made by similar crushing, but at least part of the crushed fruit is deliberately left in the product.

In my childhood, it seemed like kids' understanding of this difference focused almost entirely on the presence of seeds in jam, and many a picky ingrate will turn his head at an otherwise perfect sandwich if he sees a mere speck. What is in innocuous, even negligible additive to a logical adult was looked at as if it disrupted the entire essence of his sandwich with its slight textural footnotes.

I would even speculate that a similar irrational fear of textural complexities or variance is at least partially why kids tend to dislike chunky peanut butter as well. They are all about the homogenized experience.

Posted by MrCHUP0N

INCONTHEIVABLE

Posted by Toxin066

@peritus said:

I'm glad to see this feature continue. :)

Edit. WAIT! Whats the difference between jam and jelly? I though it was the same thing!

I can't jelly my c*** down your throat? Kidding, kidding.

Edited by Humanity

IF only Brad had the time and energy to dedicate an hour of his time to play a game every day and possibly stream it, he probably could have finished this feature when he still had the motivation and willpower while hot on the heels of beating DmC.

It's a shame that he didn't have the time, because he's clearly not enjoying himself anymore and then everyone kinda suffers.

Posted by Sergotron

Man I can't believe how bad this camera is. I am amazed I was able to get past it back when it came out.

Edited by SirThirdFilms

The opening of this was like the opening of the mario brothers movie

Edited by SirThirdFilms

The opening of this was like the opening of the mario brothers movie

Posted by shodan2020

Vinny has the right idea with PB and Js.

Edited by DeadMonkeys

The peanut butter in PBJ sandwiches overpowers the jam every time, so I only get the faintest of grape/strawberry flavours.

Online
Posted by PimblyCharles

wow this made me real hungry

Edited by csl316

Using the dud Holy Water on Nightmare had me laughing for a minute straight. Poor Bradley, nothing's gone his way.

Posted by VirtualE

Doesn't use devil stars when he has them. Launcher is the worst secondary weapon for bosses. Well, that's what happens: dmc is a punishing game, and makes you pay for refusing to invest thoughtfulness into the playing of a game. Camera angels can be shit though.

Posted by InfamousBIG

@brad said:

@divergence said:

brad, you are so WRONG. The only thing to use on a PB&J is RASPBERRY JAM. Don't give me no yucky jelly/Jell-O you can't spread. Raspberry Jam. The only jam to use. For anything.

whatever man raspberry's not even a fruit

I feel like boysenberry jam is the best for a PB&J.

I don't even know what a boysenberry is so FUCK THAT NOISE

Edited by TheH1ppo

Fullmetal Alchemist reference? I love you, Vinny.

Edited by OllyOxenFree

@theh1ppo said:

Fullmetal Alchemist reference? I love you, Vinny.

What? Who? Where?

Edited by Zevvion

@virtuale said:

Doesn't use devil stars when he has them. Launcher is the worst secondary weapon for bosses. Well, that's what happens: dmc is a punishing game, and makes you pay for refusing to invest thoughtfulness into the playing of a game. Camera angels can be shit though.

Saying it's 'refusing to invest thoughtfulness' is a rather quick and negative judgment. Games have evolved since DMC. Dark Souls is the only recent game that can be compared to it. DMC is not necessarily a hard game if you know what to do. But it doesn't explain itself at all, as to what you should be doing. Very similar to Dark Souls' concept.

Brad spent countless hours into Dota and StarCraft to become better at it. Perhaps it's not that he doesn't want to become better at the game, but more that he doesn't know how. Refusing to look up FAQ's really isn't the same as not wanting to play the game well, I think.

I refused to look up FAQ's on Dark Souls. You know what? A little more accessibility would do that game good. People freaked out when they announced DS2 wouls be more accessible, but those are the same people that go online to look up what they are supposed to be doing when they get stuck and look up what humanity does and what kindling is for.

It really wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you could come to know all that stuff in game instead of having to go online for it you know. In fact, I played Dark Souls for 30 hours before I knew what humanity actually does and that's because someone told me.

Games have evolved. If you did not play DMC back in the day, you're going to have a hard time with it.

Posted by LoktarOgar

I've never seen or heard of anyone ever get stuck in DMC before Brad. Jeeesus.

Edited by WAR4HA

"Raise your Dongers" - Imaqtpie

Posted by cooljammer00

:-( Ryan implications.

Posted by cooljammer00

@arbitrarywater said:

@doe3879 said:

watching a ocd dude refusing to learn, playing my favorite game is the worst premium content ever

Or is it the best? Watching Brad brute-force his way through this game using cheese tactics and unbridled rage with very little regard for playing it well is sort of cathartic, really. Also, it's his own damn fault for dragging this out as long as it has been dragged out. Maybe if he had bothered to play the game more than every 3 months he wouldn't be in this hellscape of set camera angles and demons for our amusement.

This is pretty much how I feel. There's a sort of Sisyphean quality to watching him crash against the rocks repeatedly, not giving a flying shit, only to pull it out in the end and move on. It was frustrating for about 20 minutes when that attitude first set in, but after I stopped expecting any sort of mental commitment to the game from Brad, it became a totally different sort of entertaining. Also Vinny's always delightful

If you treat Bradley May Cry as an extension of Breaking Brad, it's the "try again. die. try again. die." nature of it all that makes the eventual triumph so good. Watching the chat freak out when Brad is at a sliver of health but the boss is also on its last hit is amazing. Also, we saw Brad get shot by the bathroom dude like, for 3 straight hours once. We can handle a bit of poor DMC play.

Posted by cooljammer00

@arbitrarywater said:

@doe3879 said:

watching a ocd dude refusing to learn, playing my favorite game is the worst premium content ever

Or is it the best? Watching Brad brute-force his way through this game using cheese tactics and unbridled rage with very little regard for playing it well is sort of cathartic, really. Also, it's his own damn fault for dragging this out as long as it has been dragged out. Maybe if he had bothered to play the game more than every 3 months he wouldn't be in this hellscape of set camera angles and demons for our amusement.

This is pretty much how I feel. There's a sort of Sisyphean quality to watching him crash against the rocks repeatedly, not giving a flying shit, only to pull it out in the end and move on. It was frustrating for about 20 minutes when that attitude first set in, but after I stopped expecting any sort of mental commitment to the game from Brad, it became a totally different sort of entertaining. Also Vinny's always delightful

If you treat Bradley May Cry as an extension of Breaking Brad, it's the "try again. die. try again. die." nature of it all that makes the eventual triumph so good. Watching the chat freak out when Brad is at a sliver of health but the boss is also on its last hit is amazing. Also, we saw Brad get shot by the bathroom dude like, for 3 straight hours once. We can handle a bit of poor DMC play.

Edited by RandyTandy

Aw man, when I saw this was nearly 2 hours long, I thought Brad might be able to do it this time. Oh well, this only means more for us! If he doesn't complete it next time though, it might be a bit frustrating 'cause he should move on to something else difficult.

Posted by LarryDavis

Huh, Dan Abnett wrote Warhammer novels? I really liked his Annihilators/Rocket Raccoon.

Edited by TheH1ppo

@theh1ppo said:

Fullmetal Alchemist reference? I love you, Vinny.

What? Who? Where?

When Brad picks up the Philosopher's Stone Vinny says something like, "Oh, now you can bring your dead mother back to life!"

Posted by WavyWood

Brad was getting way into that Shania Twain song at the end. Not sure which is more shameful: Brad humming it, or me knowing it's Shania Twain.

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

Great intro, Vinny.

Edited by heatDrive88

That was hard to watch.

Posted by Rejizzle

I must admit: I am all the way with Vinny on a proper PB&J.

Posted by avantegardener

As a non-American I have never had a peanut butter and Jelly/Jam sandwich, I feel inclined to to try one. #teamchunky/crunchy

  • 105 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3