Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vinny Caravella

Person » credited in 2 games

Vincent Caravella is one of the original members of Giant Bomb. He served as the sites lead video producer and host of the Giant Beastcast until his departure in 2021.

Fanfic for my blog. Since Sweep says fic goes in blogs.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Toxin066

The red light on the camera went off. Drew had left a few minutes earlier. Vinny shut the door. This was it. I would finally be able to discover the Secret of the Muppet. I slowly walked up to the Italian Stallion, taking in everything, knowing this would be my one chance - but my eyes never left his. Vinny's eyes were staring through me, into me. Beyond my soul. After what felt like hours, I was finally within arms reach of him.

His colossal pythons struck fear in me, but for just a second. And then I remembered my purpose. Snapping out of my temporary paralysis, regaining feeling in my hands. I moved them to the bottom of Vinny's black hauberk of a shirt. Thump thump. Thump thump. My heart was pounding out of my chest as my hands began to move upward. The blackness rose upwards.

I gasped in what I saw. My breath left me. I began to fall backwards, my hands leaving Vinny's shirt and grasping at air. With a thud, I hit the ground. Caravella began to laugh. Maniacally. It was the kind of laugh that only a true villain could release. The kind of laugh that came from something out of a TV show. Out of a movie. Out of a video game.

"You have seen beneath the black," Vinny said, in Italian, "No one is supposed to see beneath the black." How I knew what he said, I didn't question. I was overtaken by fear. My heart was in my throat. What was going to happen to me?

I didn't see him move. All I knew was that Vinny's boot was on my throat. Life was leaving me. I could feel it fleeing me as I began to feel my pulse in my eyes. I was nearly gone. But I didn't care. I knew Vinny's secret. My life was complete. Beneath Vinny's black shirt was another black shirt.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Toxin066

The red light on the camera went off. Drew had left a few minutes earlier. Vinny shut the door. This was it. I would finally be able to discover the Secret of the Muppet. I slowly walked up to the Italian Stallion, taking in everything, knowing this would be my one chance - but my eyes never left his. Vinny's eyes were staring through me, into me. Beyond my soul. After what felt like hours, I was finally within arms reach of him.

His colossal pythons struck fear in me, but for just a second. And then I remembered my purpose. Snapping out of my temporary paralysis, regaining feeling in my hands. I moved them to the bottom of Vinny's black hauberk of a shirt. Thump thump. Thump thump. My heart was pounding out of my chest as my hands began to move upward. The blackness rose upwards.

I gasped in what I saw. My breath left me. I began to fall backwards, my hands leaving Vinny's shirt and grasping at air. With a thud, I hit the ground. Caravella began to laugh. Maniacally. It was the kind of laugh that only a true villain could release. The kind of laugh that came from something out of a TV show. Out of a movie. Out of a video game.

"You have seen beneath the black," Vinny said, in Italian, "No one is supposed to see beneath the black." How I knew what he said, I didn't question. I was overtaken by fear. My heart was in my throat. What was going to happen to me?

I didn't see him move. All I knew was that Vinny's boot was on my throat. Life was leaving me. I could feel it fleeing me as I began to feel my pulse in my eyes. I was nearly gone. But I didn't care. I knew Vinny's secret. My life was complete. Beneath Vinny's black shirt was another black shirt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.