Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 02, 2008

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise realistically simulates everyday struggles in the life of an omnipresent piñata handler.

I just can't get into it.

VegaDemonLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VegaDemonLord

See, I love games like Animal Crossing, Sims, Sim City, and each game alike.

I even love the look of Viva Pinata.

There's just something I can't get into. I mean, I've only tried it for a few hours, but I just can't get hooked.

Maybe it's the pacing, I don't know.

When did you get hooked?

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SolemnOaf

The Pinata games suffer from what I have termed "The Reverse Too Human Syndrome" in which a shitty game recieves high scores from reviewers for no reason, with the possible exception  that they hate us, the general videogame-playing public, and want us to suffer through terrible games for their own grotesque source of sub-human amusement.  As far as I can tell. 

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rowr

Game is fine, its just harder than it appears, causing you to make dumb decisions and ruin the game for yourself.

Like when all of your pinata's start destroying each other and you cant afford to send them to a doctor because you have no coins.

Try looking up some guides and getting some tips to a successful garden.

Or maybe its just not for you.

TheDavidSwain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheDavidSwain
    Rowr said:
    "Game is fine, its just harder than it appears, causing you to make dumb decisions and ruin the game for yourself.

Like when all of your pinata's start destroying each other and you cant afford to send them to a doctor because you have no coins.

Or maybe its just not for you."
    That's fun, I like to watch the Pinata's suffer..

Might just not be your game. Try leaving it and playing it another time, see if that helps spark an interest in it
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rowr
    TheDavidSwain said:
    "Rowr said:
    "Game is fine, its just harder than it appears, causing you to make dumb decisions and ruin the game for yourself.

Or maybe its just not for you."
    That's fun, I like to watch the Pinata's suffer..

Might just not be your game. Try leaving it and playing it another time, see if that helps spark an interest in it"
    I found it disturbing as fuck. My once peaceful garden laden with sick pinata's making dying sounds, while the pinata's still alive hung around like vultures waiting to feast on their sweet, sweet insides.
    Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Riddler

i didnt like it at first, but once the rare pinata's start showing up the game becomes awesome.

at first getting birds and worms feel like a chore, but once the more advanced ones start coming out its almost like you have a mission to get all the requirements to get them. and then you try to evolve them. and then the old pokemon, "Gotta catchem all" feel sinks in.  its a time sink, but its worth it.

Btw, go for some these secret achievements while playing, they're like mini side quests, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=90213

This chocodile made my viva pinata time worth while.
    This chocodile made my viva pinata time worth while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.