Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Voxatron

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 31, 2011

An arena shooter set in a completely destructible voxel world. Being developed for Mac, PC, and Linux

The Humble Voxatron Debut - Pay what you want.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

Not sure about Voxatron, but I'm definitely kind of interested in Blocks that matter.

Also, I seriously hate these trailers; they're incredibly annoying (not to mention unfunny...)

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Forcen

I played some of it, Reminds me of 3D dot game heroes but with Robotron or Binding of Isaac gameplay. And then i stopped playing because it crashed.

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By misterhaan

i find it odd that this one's starting out as one game that's only in alpha status. it didn't look like my kind of game but i buy everything humblebundle.com puts out since i can set my own price. i'm hoping they'll add something that's actually released and that i like, but i'll try anything they give me steam keys for eventually...

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Cheap games are cheap games

Not as good as Frozen Synapse but hell I'll take it, would rather have Blocks That Matter but whatevs.

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#6  Edited By kalmis

Don't really care for the direction they are going with this. Don't get me wrong. This game looks great and I will surely thrown some pounds at this. It is just now there is yet another unfinished game I need to keep track off. Also I don't have luxury of playing the same game twice. So does that mean that I should paying for unfinished game now? Or wait until its released? Who knows when this happens. If it wasn't bad enough with Frozenbyte stuff. You got one unfinished game and one not released game with the bundle.

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By misterhaan
    benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By benjaebe

They definitely need to start delaying the timing on these bundles. Didn't one just barely end?

If they want people to donate more they shouldn't just throw up a bundle with one game and hope that more devs hop on. Give the people who like to donate a break and give devs time to get games together for the bundle instead of releasing more and more alpha/beta software.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By BoG

I actually really like Voxatron. It's only in alpha, so I'm sure it will be much better when the final comes along. It's like Smash TV in the third dimension. They've done some clever stuff with level design, and I dig that. Most importantly, it feels like it's an old school arcade game. Binding of Isaac is great, and I have yet to play Blocks that Matter.

Also, I find it funny that PC users pay the least, while Linux users pay the most on average. We PCs are cheap.

I paid $25, by the way.

EDIT: Blocks that Matter is awesome. I love the Pajitnovian physics.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Ravenlight

@BoG said:

I actually really like Voxatron. It's only in alpha, so I'm sure it will be much better when the final comes along. It's like Smash TV in the third dimension. They've done some clever stuff with level design, and I dig that. Most importantly, it feels like it's an old school arcade game. Binding of Isaac is great, and I have yet to play Blocks that Matter.

Also, I find it funny that PC users pay the least, while Linux users pay the most on average. We PCs are cheap.

I paid $25, by the way.

EDIT: Blocks that Matter is awesome. I love the Pajitnovian physics.

You just wanted to type the phrase "Pajitnovian physics," didn't you?

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emergency

These bundles are coming thick and fast, considering IndieRoyale seems to be putting one out every few weeks now. I'm not sure how I feel about them placing only 1 game at the start and slowly building it up with a few more. I guess so long as you pay above the average at the time, you are guarenteed to get the future stuff - correct? The first bundle went up to something crazy like 8 games in the end, though it started high. Now that was awesome. Glad I waited with Binding of Isaac and Blocks that Matter.

HotSauceMagik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By HotSauceMagik

Yes, if you paid over the average before Isaac and Blocks signed on, you automatically get them. I just did it. Though the other 2 devs don't get any of your (previously allocated) money. I already bought Isaac anyway.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Venatio

I truly love the Humble Bundle, I try to pay as much as I can, money is pretty tight this month, so this saves me alot of money and gives me plenty to play

I bought it when it was just Voxatron, adding new games afterwards is awesome

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kalmis

This is great news. Already own The Binding of Isaac, but been meaning to buy Blocks That Matter

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@kalmis: So you are paying in pounds, if I put my UK debit card details will the thing understand that say 10 dollars is about 7 pounds and then take away 7 pounds off my balance?

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kalmis
    @ItBeStefYo: Yes. I paid with Paypal and they convert this always for me. If you pay it directly with debitcard then your bank does it. No difference. You can pay with Google Checkout or Amazon payments as well. 
    ionkinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By ionkinetic
    Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Winternet

It's my first time buying a humble bundle. If new games are thrown into the bundle, only people that buy the bundle afterwards get those games, right? Or does the first buyers get those as well?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#19  Edited By alistercat

@Winternet: If you paid over the average you get any games when they are added as well.

Edit: You just need to keep the email they send you with the link.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By louiedog

@Winternet said:

It's my first time buying a humble bundle. If new games are thrown into the bundle, only people that buy the bundle afterwards get those games, right? Or does the first buyers get those as well?

@AlisterCat said:

@Winternet: If you paid over the average you get any games when they are added as well.

Once you pay you should get all games going forward. If you paid 5 cents on the first day you get everything that gets added. If you pay just enough to buy all three games today and they add a fourth tomorrow, you get that one as well even if the average goes up another two dollars.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Winternet

@AlisterCat: @louiedog: Thanks, duders.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Forcen

Under 3 hours left.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.