So Wake-Up Club is pretty much useless. It doesn't work!

#1 Edited by awesomeusername (4191 posts) -

Edit:

So it woke me up today. I'm going to gues it only puts you in a wake-up club when you have the alarm set for a time that isn't one minute ahead. But whatever, this should be locked now.

#2 Posted by Azurath (307 posts) -

Hey, at least the themes are cool... right?

#3 Posted by Nickieroonie (141 posts) -

It's working correctly for me. Last night I left the Vita on the Wake-Up Club's clock, and I pressed power to suspend. I put it on the charger. It went off with the theme song at the correct time, and the minigame opened up when I unlocked the Vita.

#4 Posted by awesomeusername (4191 posts) -

@Azurath:They're okay. The Tokyo Jungle Digital is like the only one I like. I hate the analog clocks.

#5 Posted by Coafi (1489 posts) -

Did you set your difficulty on hard mode? Try lowering your difficulty settings.

#6 Posted by BaconGames (3438 posts) -

You know, thinking about I've been sleeping on my January break, Wake-Up Club, or at least something like it, on my iPad would have been fucking brilliant.

#7 Posted by Solh0und (1779 posts) -

I just don't see the hype. Apparently, Ryan's Vita kinda went haywire after trying it out.

#8 Posted by awesomeusername (4191 posts) -

@Nickieroonie: Okay, seems some people are having problems them. I deleted it from my Vita and reinstalled it but it still won't work. Maybe it's the DLC. I'm going to try again without it.

#9 Edited by Snail (8606 posts) -

What if you plug in the charger? Can you make it not go to stand-by then?

#10 Posted by awesomeusername (4191 posts) -

@Snail: Nope, it still goes. I'm going to redownload it without the DLC. Maybe that's the problem.

#11 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@Snail: Nope, it still goes. I'm going to redownload it without the DLC. Maybe that's the problem.

Hasn't this been out in Japan for a while now? Like, months? I guess there should be plenty of feedback on the app, and how it's supposed to work. Most of it probably in a foreign language, but still.

#12 Posted by awesomeusername (4191 posts) -

@Snail: Yeah, I'm going to Google it because it's STILL not working which is just annoying now. I've re-downloaded it like 3 times now and it's still messed up. What's worse is I lost all my progress! GAHHHH!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.