This weekend sees yet another event but this one is a little more low key with double affinity to help you level up your warframes, sentinals and weapons that little bit faster. Purchase a double affinity booster and over the period of the event, you can gain QUAD affinity. This event also comes with a hot fix for the following:
- Changes to calculate Clan Tier based on number of confirmed members, not pending. We have run a script to downgrade Clans affected by this “Pending” members occupancy.
- Slash-Dash visual brightness tweaks.
- Squad info will now be kept on screen regardless of matchmaking mode.
- Nova’s Molecular Prime is less blinding on explosions.
- The Dera Energy Rifle now uses both barrels.
- Defense missions now begin when the pod/core is reached, meaning idlers do not determine when mission begins. One player must reach the defense target for the first Wave to start
- Players who are AFK will drop mission critical items that they are carrying.
Warframe Nexus Android App Updated to 1.9.1
- Fixed Warframe Nexus stealing focus from other running apps (finally!)
- Added new "Resources" section to item filter list
- Should consume less battery power when running now
- Improved auto-retry responsiveness after detecting loss of network connection
- Fixed notification filter not applying correctly to certain helmet blueprints
- Fixed expired alerts not being sorted to bottom of list in all cases
Nightmare mode tuning:
- Don’t allow 0 shields in nightmare mode if Vampire mode is in effect.
- Energy Drain mode now gives zero shields in addition to draining energy. Reduced chance of Energy -Drain mode (33% instead of 50%).
- Mobile Defense is now exempt from No-HUD mode.
- No-Mini Map mode removed as it was universally despised (but if you really liked it, a post-it note will do the trick).
- Fix for case when offline players enter a lobby and then join a friend during the countdown are unable to play.
- Fix for animation glitch in Grineer melee enemy units when walking.
- Fix for Flux Rifle not being able to damage ragolled enemies on client.
- Fix for HUD breaking when reviving capture target affected with Nyx’s “Mind Control”.
- Fixed continuous fire weapons not swapping out until you stop sprinting.
- Fixes for badges on Wyrm and DethCube being offset.
- Fix for weapons not returning after using Ash’s Bladestorm
- Fix for Clients receiving the Power In Use error when casting Saryn's Venom ability
- Fixed bad cases with Tesla, Bounce, and Bastille that would occur when the instigator player would die/respawn/leave the game.
- Fix for players is unable to gain credits if they have a negative credit balance
- Fix for potential problems that may arrise if a player is visiting another clan's Dojo.
- Fix for Machete first Strike missing a lot
- Fixed character walking up on top of crates when trying to destroy them with melee attacks
- Fixed alt helmets applying their effects twice when you have a clan emblem projector equipped.
- Fix for Dera's laser bolts will always hit to the let of the crosshairs
- Fixed being able to immediately reload bow weapons every time the sprint key is
- Fixed Saryn's Molt not showing vfx on clients.
- Fix for Lech Kril being stuch in invincible mode on some encounters.
- Fix for killing blows with OGris or Torid affecting resource drops for client. Further stability to replicated drops has been added.
- Fixed APEX crash.
- Fix for Clan Emblems not appearing for Clients.
The event is live now until Tuesday @ 12 noon EDT!