Looking for a squad (PS4)

#1 Posted by Decibel (66 posts) -

Hey Guys

God I am addicted to this game. I played it when the beta was out on steam but I migrated my account to PS4 and I've been playing it everyday.

One of my main objectives right now is to unlock all the mission in the star chart but its really hard when you don't have a squad watching your back.

I am currently Mastery level three and have a pretty good handle on how the game works.

Anyone interesting in squading it up? Maybe if things go really well we can start a clan!

PSN ID: KSAdecibel

We can call ourselves "Tenno in Stellitos"

#2 Posted by krelmoon (30 posts) -

@decibel: Sorry I didn't see this thread before now. I'm sending you a friend request right now and I can walk you through solar progression if you would like.

Psn Name: Dynarri

#3 Posted by Decibel (66 posts) -

@krelmoon: Thanks! I accepted your friend request.

#4 Posted by Seauton (116 posts) -

@decibel: Nothing to do with Warframe, but sweet fucking picture. Used to be mine!

#5 Edited by Decibel (66 posts) -
#6 Posted by Spence_5060 (356 posts) -

I would love to play as well. I just started playing this and am brand new but would love a squad to play with.

PSN is MastuhSpence

#7 Posted by mrcraggle (1989 posts) -

Be sure to check out the Giant Bomb PS4 clan if you're looking to play with other GB members.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.