VinnCo - A GiantBomb Warframe PS4 clan

• 67 results
#51 Posted by awesomeusername (4187 posts) -

Sent. Let's start Warframing! I'm tired of playing alone or with randoms.

#52 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

I've got 10 warframes at 30 (and more of each weapon type) and I've just FINALLY completed the last standard planetary mission and gotten to mastery 9 so I want to start specializing and getting something really powerful instead of just leveling up stuff for rank points. I'm trying to think of which one to potato, forma, and other terms that won't make sense if you aren't already deep into this stupid game. What warframes are already covered by the main clan members?

#53 Edited by CrippleCaptain (19 posts) -

@shadow: The only ones I don't see yet are ash, mag and some of the prime frames. Personaly I have maxed out and potatoed; rhino, vauban, frost, trinity, loki, volt, nyx, nova, oberon and ember (I did max out excaliber but I sold him way back for the inventory spot)

Oh I dont recall seeing a banshee yet either but I could be wrong....

#54 Edited by eatatwhiteys (65 posts) -

For those still playing warframe on ps4, there is a special orokin catalyst blueprint up for grabs in the alerts for the next 20 hrs or so. If you are familiar with the game you'll know how hard these are to come by. Go get it!!!!

#55 Posted by samcroft90 (97 posts) -

I requested an invite earlier in the thread and never got one. Could I get one please?

PSN is samcroft90.

#56 Edited by nbsmola (12 posts) -

I just started getting really into this game. Pretty good stuff. I'll message the glorious leader.

PSN: xMETATRONx

#57 Posted by SeanCoughing (269 posts) -

I will message you as well. PSN: SeanCoughing

#58 Posted by JBG4 (414 posts) -

@refactored: I would love an invite. I've been playing quite a bit recently...

PSN: JBG-44

Thanks

#59 Posted by Devil240Z (3369 posts) -

if you guys are still playing I would like in. Devil240Z

This game is good fun.

#60 Edited by darkjohnny47 (116 posts) -

I would like to sign up if anyone is still playing.

PSN id: darkjohnny47

Thanks

#61 Posted by Silver-Streak (1362 posts) -

I'm slowly migrating over to the PS4 version (the launch of the PS4 has reignited my trophy addiction). If people are still active, an invite to PSN ID Silver-Streak would be great.

#62 Posted by Grillbar (1834 posts) -

i would love to join. psn id: grillbar
thx

#63 Edited by BeautifulSpaceCowboy (603 posts) -

Just started playing this on PS4, and I'd appreciate an invite. My PSN ID is Zombienutz

#64 Edited by Spence_5060 (326 posts) -

Hey I am brand new to this game and would love an invite to the clan. Would love to play if anyone else still is.

PSN is MastuhSpence

#65 Posted by SumMexican75 (17 posts) -

If you guys are still active I would like to join.

PSN: Dongary75

#66 Edited by Silver-Streak (1362 posts) -

Is the PS4 clan still live? I never got an invite (that I can tell, but it may have been wiped from the recent update).

#67 Posted by Tharrington (145 posts) -

If the clan is still active I would love an invite. I have been playing a lot more and would appreciate to play with people that are actually trying to help rather than just get to the end of the map as fast as possible. My psn id is Koko_Flores

#68 Posted by MarkR (42 posts) -

Would like to join.

PSN: Moshtly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.