Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

Ten years after the events of Chaos Rising, sub-sector Aurelia is still engulfed in all out war. In this third installment of Dawn of War II, you decide the victor!

Anyone else who bought from the THQ store not get their game yet?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

I bought the collectors edition of this game off the THQ store, and I got an email from them saying they shipped it out on February the 25th to make sure I would get it on release day, but I have still yet to receive it in the mail. It included a way to track the game, but every time I go to the site and use the codes they gave me it doesn't do anything. My credit card has been charged for the game, but I have not heard word one about when it should arrive, and I'm getting rather frustrated since it's now two weeks past the release date and the two people I was planning to play this game with have already played and beaten it so now I have no one to play with because it's taking so dam long to get here. 

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @crusader8463 said:
    " I bought the collectors edition of this game off the THQ store, and I got an email from them saying they shipped it out on February the 25th to make sure I would get it on release day, but I have still yet to receive it in the mail. It included a way to track the game, but every time I go to the site and use the codes they gave me it doesn't do anything. My credit card has been charged for the game, but I have not heard word one about when it should arrive, and I'm getting rather frustrated since it's now two weeks past the release date and the two people I was planning to play this game with have already played and beaten it so now I have no one to play with because it's taking so dam long to get here.  "
    Have you sent then a email yet? 
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crusader8463
    @The_Laughing_Man: I did today since today it's now two weeks past release, and about three weeks since they said they would ship it to me. Two to three weeks is supposed to be the normal shipping time, so I was expecting to get it at the end of the week it came out, but still nothing.
    Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

Uh.. Steam..

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crusader8463
    @Rolyatkcinmai: What about it?
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crusader8463
    @The_Laughing_Man: This is what they sent back. 

Response :

Thank you, Nicholas, for contacting THQ Customer Support.

I'm sorry to hear your copy of the game has not yet arrived.

Your best bet is to contact Digital River (the operator of the THQ e-store) directly; they are best equipped to detail any relevant tracking data or delivery expectation.  They can be reached by phone at:

Best regards,

Colin T
    THQ Customer Support
    http://support.thq.com    
    So I'm pretty much out of luck since I already talked to them and they didn't give me any help.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @crusader8463 said:
    " @The_Laughing_Man: This is what they sent back. 

Response :

Thank you, Nicholas, for contacting THQ Customer Support.

I'm sorry to hear your copy of the game has not yet arrived.

Your best bet is to contact Digital River (the operator of the THQ e-store) directly; they are best equipped to detail any relevant tracking data or delivery expectation.  They can be reached by phone at:

Best regards,

Colin T
    THQ Customer Support
    http://support.thq.com    
    So I'm pretty much out of luck since I already talked to them and they didn't give me any help. "
    Tell them THQ asked them to contact you. And demand help. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.