Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

The sequel to Relic's critically-acclaimed Dawn of War does away with economizing and base building in favor of a more involved combat system with RPG elements.

Installing issues

DeadPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DeadPan

So i bought this from Steam a day ago and i cannot install it. It keep getting the following:

"Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request"

Now i know that there not too busy because i was just playing Empire Total war 4 hours ago!

Anyone got any ideas as to whats going on? I tried deleating the clientregistry.blob but it keeps re-installing it self. Also changing the country of download does not work.

Any help would be great.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

Sometimes steam does this. Your best best is to just wait about 30 minutes, maybe even restart steam. But it is on steams end, not yours.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By bybeach

steam was screwing up a bit for me when I got this game. Also right now I am waiting for Hard Reset.

DeadPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By DeadPan

Thanks guys!

Thought i was going mad and my computer was messed up!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.