Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

The sequel to Relic's critically-acclaimed Dawn of War does away with economizing and base building in favor of a more involved combat system with RPG elements.

Looking for players

Kokaneez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kokaneez

I am looking for people to play matches with or last stand or even the game on co op,  I am still learning but I am addicted to the game now and am trying to get a little better at it,   if your interested add me to live Kokaneez

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Mini bump!

I'ma add you, recently (Today) got the game and looked for a while to play some last stand, and it doesn't find any games, I'm pretty new to that though so be ready for my noob skillz.

GT: LivingNewt

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Drizzle

Ya im totally looking for co-op players as well my GT is The_Drizzle09

cyrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By cyrax

I've been playing since the $5 sale and more friends would be nice.  Added all above; Drizzle the underscore doesn't work.

GT: HolyShhhMatt

church069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By church069

I just reinstalled the game after installing windows 7 on my computer about a month ago.  I saw that Last Stand mode which looks pretty interesting, but all the people on my friends list are Xbox 360 only. I would love to play that or the campaign co-op.

GT: Church 069
    Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bobdaman18

I've been looking to get into some DoW2 again, I am complete garbage at it but if anyone is looking to play with a beginner my live is snakeyes6788 i believe.  I'll try adding you guys when i get home. 

Also, are you guys talking about the expansion for just the regular game?  I haven't picked up the expansion yet, waiting for a sale.
    The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Drizzle
    @cyrax said:
    " I've been playing since the $5 sale and more friends would be nice.  Added all above; Drizzle the underscore doesn't work. GT: HolyShhhMatt "
    Your right i apologize, try TheDrizzle09
    The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Drizzle

Are we talking steam accounts or games for windows live accounts?

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Ineedaname
    @The_Drizzle: To invite in game I think we need Live accounts as it's done through that as oppose to steam.
    At least I think that's how it works, I got Cyrax's invite, looking forward to some games. 
    I'll add the rest of you tomorrow.

@Bobdaman18:
    All good duder, we all have to start somewhere, I'm normally around, I'll add you and show you the ropes of what I know so far if you'd like.
     (Also regarding the expansion; there was an update keeping the MP equal across all boards I think, and Last stand was a DoW2 mode so it should be fine)
    @Church069:
    I'd love to play that co-op campaign but the way it works turns me off, the lack of taking items back to ones own game and the same with xp, makes me lose my desire to play it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.