Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

Anyone participating in the tournament starting April?

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HypoXenophobia

Incognito ( Lightbox Interactive)  is hosting a tournament for the month of April. Curious how many other Bombers will participate, if anything to have someone to run into in combat. The community is still fairly active for an old game, but better than I remembered.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By damnboyadvance

I've been playing a lot of the demo. It looks like the tournament is going on in the demo, too! But I think my time went out. I'm planning to get the game, since it's like $14.99 now. It helps that the community is still active, or so I hear. So I might participate.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mosespippy

My PS3 is YLOD and has been since January. I hear the tourney started out pretty hardcore, but has since been flooded with noobs. I'm sad to be missing out on the noob killing action. It would have been a great help towards me getting some of the final ranks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.