Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wayward Souls

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 24, 2014

Wayward Souls is a dungeon crawler with randomized levels.

1.1 update for this just came out

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Adds a new dungeon and more story for each character (the new story bits happen in the new dungeon). Also a bunch of balance tweaks (almost all buffs for the player characters).

I don't know how many of you guys checked this game out after the quick look, but it's pretty much my favourite iOS game right now. I like the gameplay, and there is some surprisingly good writing in spots. Headphones help, if only because the music is solid and sometimes audio cues from enemies let you know they're about to leap at you.

I just can't recommend this game enough. I wish more phone games were like this.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This game looks pretty neat, too bad it's still just on phones.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

I will probably check this out when the new battery for my phone comes in.

Oh apparently it's not out on Android yet, guess I won't.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@corruptedevil: Yeah, hopefully the Android version comes out soon. Sounds like it was a decent little success for them, so maybe they'll be able to get the Android and PC versions done a little faster.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

This replaced Threes as the mobile game I play most frequently. It's really solid and controls pretty well once you get a feel for it. I still love Threes and play it occasionally, but I feel like I've kind of hit my ceiling in that game. I made it to 1536 once and haven't been able to get back.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Would like to try it out.... when it gets off iOS and onto a platform I actually use.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.