The We Sing: 80s wiki last edited by bobafettjm on 08/22/14 02:47PM
View full history
We Sing: 80s is a karaoke game developed and published by Nordic Games for the Wii platform.
We Sing: 80s is a karaoke game in which players sing into USB microphones and try to match the pitch of the song. There are 30 songs to choose from in We Sing: 80s, all of which are from the 1980s.
The game can be played by up to four players at a time using four USB microphones and a USB hub to connect all four to the Wii.
In We Sing: 80s there are three single player modes and eight multiplayer modes. As well as the normal single and multiplayer episodes the game contains real karaoke mode, jukebox mode, and singing lessons.
Single Player Modes
- Group Battle
- Pass the Mic
- We Sing
- First to X
- Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
- The Bangles - Eternal Flame
- Blondie - The Tide is High
- Cameo - Word Up!
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
- DeBarge - Rhythm of the Night
- Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
- Duran Duran - Rio
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood - The Power of Love
- The Human League - Don't You Want Me
- Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
- Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Musical Youth - Pass the Dutchie
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
- Queen - I Want to Break Free
- Roxette - The Look
- Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Simple Minds - Alive & Kicking
- Smokey Robinson - Being with You
- Spandau Ballet - True
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Tears for Fears - Shout
- Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
- Toto - Africa
- T'Pau - China in Your Hand
- Yazoo - Only You
- Yazz and the Plastic Population - The Only Way Is Up