Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Fit U

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 01, 2013

Wii Fit U introduces new features such as Gym Communities that lets people discuss their exercise progress online but still privately, GamePad support for select activities and the Fit Meter, a peripheral tracking lots of data that can be transferred to the Wii U game.

Announcing GB Windjammers Gym!

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Based on a little interest in another forum post for this game, I went ahead and founded a MiiVerse community for Giant Bomb users who are having a go at Wii Fit U. It's region locked to NA (not sure if South America is included) so there might need to be an EU/AU gym at some point as well.

GB Windjammers: 6927-9904-9111

Who knows what sort of nonsense might be spawned from this? Guess you'll have to join up (and eventually find yourself a Wii Fit Meter) to find out! Let's do this thing!

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Brendan

That sounds fun! I dont have a Wii U but if there was some sort of way for you guys to interact with each other as if you were in a gym that would be cool.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jeffrud: Anyone still using the community? Just picked the full set up for £20 to teach myself some basic forms after a year of just running and vary things up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.