Wii U Launch Day - Giant Bomb Video Order

#1 Posted by Windex (50 posts) -

So I found the following in my RSS reader when I got home this evening, can anyone who watched the live-stream help me to discern the correct viewing order?

• Wii U Launch: Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - Touchscreens and poor frame rates conspire to keep the caped crusader from his work.
  • Wii U Launch: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Yes, this footage was captured from a Nintendo console.
  • Wii U Launch: Rabbids Land - You know what they say, you can't win a board game without eating some trophies.
  • Wii U Launch: Welcome to the Miiverse - Here's a look at Facebook for your Wii U.
  • Wii U Launch: Epic Mickey 2 - We finish strong with The Power of Two and the power of the eShop!
  • Wii U Launch: Assassin's Creed III - How does Ratonhnhaké:ton's colonial romp hold up on the new Nintendo machine?
  • Wii U Launch: Mass Effect 3 - Urdnot Wrex sez "Check out my innovative use of touch screen abilities!"
  • Wii U Launch: Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition - It's a 3DS-eShop-to-Wii U-eShop extravaganza in here!
  • Wii U Launch: New Super Mario Bros. U - Now that it's launch day, we drill down to the stuff that really matters.
  • Wii U Launch: Chasing Aurora - We take wing in the new eShop game from the makers of And Yet It Moves.
  • Wii U Launch: Trine 2 - Three wizards are indisputably better than one.
  • Wii U Launch: Nintendo Land - It's opening day at the happiest place on earth!
  • Wii U Launch: Madden NFL 13 - Nobody knows football like Nintendo consoles! And us.
  • Wii U Launch: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Who would have thought a Tekken game would be the most exciting thing we played all day?
#2 Posted by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

I'll try, gimme a sec.

#3 Edited by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

EDIT: thanks to @Gill

Wi-Fi Woes and Little Inferno
BLOPS 2
Miiverse
Tekken
AC3
NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Batman
Chasing Aurora
Mighty Switch Force
Trine 2
Rabbids Land
ME3
Madden
Epic Mickey

#4 Posted by Gill (134 posts) -

Just check the videos page. Make sure its showing the latest videos, and it's just oldest first (so starting with Wii U Launch: Wi-Fi Woes and Little Inferno). Also if you download them, they're numbered.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.