Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 20, 2014

Outnumbered and outgunned by high-tech Nazi forces, B.J. Blazkowicz returns to fight for an underground resistance movement in an alternate-historical 1960 where the Nazis won World War II and achieved global dominance.

Does anyone know when the xbox one patch will be live?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got the game yesterday but didn't play it because the patch was not live. I booted it up today thinking it would be but it still isn't and I know it is on ps4, as far as I know their is no way to manually check for game patches on xbox one so does anybody know when it might go up?

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By extintor

I'm not even sure if it has been released yet as I've seen no download prompt for it?

Perhaps it is just chugging away, downloading leisurely in the background for me? Either way, the game runs like butter on Xbox One right now (I'm sure the same is true for PS4).

Avatar image for thecatswhiskers
    thecatswhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

It won't let me download the update, says there is a problem. I checked Bethesda forums and it seems a few people are having this issue. The game worked fine, but it means I have to disconnect from the internet when I want to play it, otherwise it constantly prompts to download the update. I still have no idea what the online element of this game is.

I was actually looking for the patch notes to see if they patched the final boss difficulty. I was having real trouble with it, so I checked a couple of youtube videos to see if I was missing something (which I was, he blocks attacks for a while after being hit), and in the videos he seems to go down pretty fast. Maybe its just me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.