Ex-Wow players getting back in?

#1 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

Anyone else going back to wow once WotLK launches??

Me and my friends are planning on going back and start are own guild when WotLK comes out

Server: Arthas(PvP)
Luzifer - 70 Priest
Xang - 43 Hunter(i plan to have him at 70 before WotLK comes out)

My friends:
Magaku - 70 Mage, and 70 Shaman
70 Warrior
70 Warlock

Our guild might be named <Blood Templars>

#2 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Bad guild name. Screams '2 week disband'.

#3 Posted by Royale (157 posts) -
Demilich said:
"Bad guild name. Screams '2 week disband'."
lol.
and no.. I won't be returning to WoW.  PVP in WoW is pathetic and that's what I want.
#4 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

My guild on Warhammer, when I finally get around to making it, will be "The Make A Death Wish Foundation".  = D

#5 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Not returning.

#6 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1405 posts) -

I am from warhammer only until I finish the whole PVE stuff then I'm back on WAR for some more awesome PvP :p

#7 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

I don't see a single reason why anyone would want to.

#8 Posted by sociald1077 (263 posts) -

I am getting the game because I already paid for it. But I might be taking that juicy collectors edition and selling it on Ebay for a nice little profit.

I just cant afford to spend more time raiding in that game when I have reports and labs to do.

#9 Posted by chris_is_basic (2 posts) -

I agree with sociald1077. Raiding just takes up way too much time.

#10 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Nope.

#11 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

Yeah.. but i deleted my high level guy when i quit the last time. So im stuck with leveling from 30-80 D:

#12 Posted by GioVANNI (1285 posts) -

I'm only level 42, and Wrath is pretty much end-game bullshit.

#13 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

I never left! =)
But yah, i could see alot of people returning.

#14 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

I returned a couple of weeks ago. But not because of WotLK, I just felt like playing again. That said, I will be getting WotLK :P.

#15 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Probably won't be returning, as someone who primarly played for raiding burning crusade pretty much bored me with encounters that were to easy, boring, etc. Some of them were great (Vashj was really fun for example) but overall most were a complete bore. Also just about every single last friend in the guild quit it was lonely being in there with a bunch of new people.

WOTLK really is making rogues look nice though, especially as one who freaking loved Mutilate...
#16 Posted by GioVANNI (1285 posts) -
Zenaxzd said:
"Probably won't be returning, as someone who primarly played for raiding burning crusade pretty much bored me with encounters that were to easy, boring, etc. Some of them were great (Vashj was really fun for example) but overall most were a complete bore. Also just about every single last friend in the guild quit it was lonely being in there with a bunch of new people.
WOTLK really is making rogues look nice though, especially as one who freaking loved Mutilate...
"
The Rogue Twinks just get worse and worse though.
#17 Posted by m1k3 (1325 posts) -

im kinda ashamed to admit it, but i've returned just a few days ago for being out for a year. I was curious to see how far the game has progressed since i left so i ended up creating a new char.

#18 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

I don't subscribe to WoW, but the friends I have are always off again and on again with WoW. They get tired of guild stupidity, quit, then join again later because it's like the "default" game to go back to when they get tired of the game that replaced WoW. But I think at least one is going to go back in.

#19 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

Yeah I picked it up again, I'll probably get to 80 and quit again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.