Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 13, 2008

Travel to the arctic continent of Northrend in Blizzard's second expansion to the most popular MMORPG ever made.

WOTLK: Ulduar Blink Fun

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Edited By Patchinko

So, tonight in Ulduar, I tested out a little bug I had heard about where you can blink through the floor in the entrance to Freya's room. Basically, after you teleport to her room, you run forward to the middle of the lip in the doorway and then blink. It took a bunch of tries, but eventually I ended up shoulder-deep in the floor just inside her room. Then I ran forward and started falling, and falling, and falling. Then I used Slow Fall and landed in one of Yogg-Saron's nightmare rooms. Honestly nothing to do in there, and you get trapped, but it's something to do if you're bored waiting for a disconnected Shaman to come back.

Some screens of it:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Also note my l33t DPS. ;)

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Patchinko

So, tonight in Ulduar, I tested out a little bug I had heard about where you can blink through the floor in the entrance to Freya's room. Basically, after you teleport to her room, you run forward to the middle of the lip in the doorway and then blink. It took a bunch of tries, but eventually I ended up shoulder-deep in the floor just inside her room. Then I ran forward and started falling, and falling, and falling. Then I used Slow Fall and landed in one of Yogg-Saron's nightmare rooms. Honestly nothing to do in there, and you get trapped, but it's something to do if you're bored waiting for a disconnected Shaman to come back.

Some screens of it:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Also note my l33t DPS. ;)

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By demonbear

Whats the ring thing on your UI?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I cant see your DPS, pics are too small.

Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Patchinko

The ring thing is Lunarsphere. I use it on my Mage and Hunter specifically because they have a lot of abilities that I like to have in a click's distance without needing to open the spellbook and page to them (portals, buffs, tracking, pet stuff, et cetera).

Sorry the pics are small... you can zoom in on them in my pic gallery if you want to see the area (or my UI or whatever) up close.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.