Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

2 questions for a new WoW player

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lazyturtle

Hi all

So I got a trial disk (the $1.99 one), played for a bit a liked it.
    I only used the free 10-day from the website, I still have the code for the free 2 weeks.

I'm getting the game in a few days and was wondering this:
    Can I play a free 10 day, input the code for the 2 week trial and then put in my retail version code (which gives me a month)?
    In other words can I play with a signup trial followed by a code trial?

My other question is this: Once I put in my retail version and play for a bit..then I take a break. All my stuff is still there once I start paying again correct?

Thanks in advance.
    kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kajankua

i dont think you can use several trial accounts in a row, there's no point using one for too long anyway, you miss out on some perks.. like trading with other players, and trial accounts also have a gold limit

and yes, even if you take a break your character and items will be there, even if you cancel your subscription.
    your character and items will NEVER be deleted, unless you delete them yourself
    in fact, even if you DO delete them, a game master can retrieve them.. so don't worry

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.