Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

More WoW Junk & SF4: Gen can suck it.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Edited By Renahzor

So, another week into my WoW reunion, I decided that the LFG system is pretty damn good!  Check out my review of it here.  A lot of good things can be said about the new matchmaking system, and I've enjoyed it a lot since my return to WoW

On another note, a friend and I were working through hard mode trials on SF4, and got Gen's 1-4 down, I have to say, whoever designed him as a character was a sadistic jerk, who deserves a punch to the nether regions.  Seriously, his links that include a stance change boggle my mine.  And yet, I cant stop trying.  I think Gen 5 is out of the question after looking at it, my mind does not work in such ways.  Just... no.  I hate you.   I hereby declare that anyone who plays Gen at even a half-assed mediocre level is a far better SF4 player than I could ever hope to be.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Renahzor

So, another week into my WoW reunion, I decided that the LFG system is pretty damn good!  Check out my review of it here.  A lot of good things can be said about the new matchmaking system, and I've enjoyed it a lot since my return to WoW

On another note, a friend and I were working through hard mode trials on SF4, and got Gen's 1-4 down, I have to say, whoever designed him as a character was a sadistic jerk, who deserves a punch to the nether regions.  Seriously, his links that include a stance change boggle my mine.  And yet, I cant stop trying.  I think Gen 5 is out of the question after looking at it, my mind does not work in such ways.  Just... no.  I hate you.   I hereby declare that anyone who plays Gen at even a half-assed mediocre level is a far better SF4 player than I could ever hope to be.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

Agreed. I got to trial 5 fairly uneventfully but I had a few tires at 5 and said F it because there was no chance I'd be able to do that. It's too ridiculas.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Stang

I used turbo for Gen's last trial, made that shit EASY!!11 one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.