Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

US Giant Bomb Community Guild

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Thrawnkkar

Hello everyone! The Guild Leader for the US Giant Bomb Community Guild "Bomb Squad" here to let everyone know that all Whiskey people are welcomed to join! We have a very active dungeon and raid community based around tasteless Giant Bomb and Tested jokes. You can expect a lot of TNT talk, discussing the latest Bomb Cast and help with all your WoW needs.

We are 12 out of 12 (pre patch) on Cata Raids, 5 out of 7 in Firelands and have a maxed level person in every profession. We also love to just sit around and chat or do random dungeons for the luls, both hardcore and casual welcomed!

You can find us on US-Ysera Horde! /who Bomb Squad and ask for an invite while telling them your a duder!!

Hope to see you on!

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thrawnkkar

Update, we are now 6/7 fin firelands

zepp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By zepp

My brother recently gave me his WoW account, and I plan on re-rolling a rogue on this server. I had a shaman in the guild(Mizzi). Can I still get an invite at a low level?

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thrawnkkar

@zepp: Im sorry for missing this! You know now that absolutely you can. My notifications are kind of wonky on this site.

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thrawnkkar

We are now done with Normal Firelands, and are 1/7 heroic. Grats raid team!

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By amomjc

Wouldn't mid joining up with this guild if I ever get back into WoW. First I need to get the money too, then I need to get the time...

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Addfwyn

Interesting, I've always wanted to try Horde, but all my characters have always been Alliance. Do you take new Bombers too, or would you want me to level up and get geared first? (Not that it'd take that long these days). I'm back for at least a year now that I picked up the annual sub deal

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By amomjc

@Thrawnkkar said:

Hello everyone! The Guild Leader for the US Giant Bomb Community Guild "Bomb Squad" here to let everyone know that all Whiskey people are welcomed to join! We have a very active dungeon and raid community based around tasteless Giant Bomb and Tested jokes. You can expect a lot of TNT talk, discussing the latest Bomb Cast and help with all your WoW needs.

We are 12 out of 12 (pre patch) on Cata Raids, 5 out of 7 in Firelands and have a maxed level person in every profession. We also love to just sit around and chat or do random dungeons for the luls, both hardcore and casual welcomed!

You can find us on US-Ysera Horde! /who Bomb Squad and ask for an invite while telling them your a duder!!

Hope to see you on!

I'll be getting my 12-year commitment started tomorrow and plan on starting a character on the server with you guys. Don't know the name yet.

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thrawnkkar

@Addfwyn: @amomjc: We take ALL duders. you dont have to ever level up and just use WoW as a chat window for all we care. Though we do have hard core pvpers and raiders and dungeoneers in the guild. We have something for everyone!

Anyone from this site is welcome, just /who bomb squad and whisper anyone that comes up on that list that you want an invite and are from the website. They will direct you to an officer and they can invite you in.

Sorry for the late reply, I need to check these threads more regularly than I do. :(

Thrawnkkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.