Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World Series of Poker: Full House Pro

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 04, 2013

Full House Poker got professional in this free-to-play sequel for the Xbox 360 and Windows 8 PCs (featuring real world locales, real-life announcers, and a licensed tie-in with the World Series of Poker series of poker tournaments). This game is no longer playable.

Loving this game... And it was FREE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im a big fan of Full House Poker. This WSOP version is awesome. It seams that players are taking this game more seriously than they did Full House Poker. You are given some free chips at the start, but if you run out it takes REAL money to buy more. I played several ranked tournaments last night and not one time did some dumb ass try to go all in on the first hand. The games were intense and I can tell most people seam to know what they are doing.

I was weary about this "free" game at first. I was waiting to have to pay something at some point to enjoy playing poker but if you are happy with your Avatar and dont care about customizing your room when you create one it doesnt seam like you will ever have to pay any real money to fully enjoy this game.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WickedFather

Codes to redeem chips. You can only use 5 per account so no point in grabbing all of them. Post if you took them.

Group 1
    RF-1RW0G-21EQD-CF
    RF-Y3VO7-WYEPC-GF
    RF-ZTVS4-VEVGU-EF
    RF-WTKZB-VFG5S-NE
    RF-ZC7BZ-9ME67-SF

Group 2
    RF-YF2JC-MYUGI-4D
    RF-4YCZ3-BBLUO-LE
    RF-2HS7I-72Y7Q-HG
    RF-FDH6Z-7SRUS-7E
    RF-ALNUX-7UNE3-UE

Group 3
    RF-VEISD-HVYC1-1D
    RF-MXFMR-OICEA-ZC
    RF-4RO3P-DUBV3-7E
    RF-TB7TE-G15OB-IE
    RF-7K4WL-62D4D-RF

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Does the game have an offline mode where you play against the computer or is it online only? I cancelled my Xbox Live Gold account earlier this month.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

The load times are forever and a half, but it's a pretty fun game.

MikeRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MikeRD

@wickedfather: Thanks for this. Took the third and fourth of Group 2 (RF-2HS7I-72Y7Q-HG and RF-RF-FDH6Z-7SRUS-7E).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.