Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Worms 2: Armageddon

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 01, 2009

Team 17's sequel to the XBLA version of Worms. It is an enhanced remake of 1999's Worms Armageddon.

Has the Ninja Rope improved?

Zaapp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Zaapp1

I used to play Worms on PC thanks to Gametap and my favorite part was always maps based around unlimited use of the Ninja Rope and how flexible it was, how you could bounce and fling across the whole map, etc.  When I got the first Worms on XBLA I was sorely disappointed at how rigid the rope was, preventing the bounce-fling or even just building up momentum.  So my question is, has it improved in Worms 2: Armageddon and to what point (i.e. better than the first but not as good as the PC, equal to the PC, etc.)  Thanks.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

I hope it hasn't improved, my friends and i have had some good laughs doing some dumb ass moves using that rope.    

nginsmall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nginsmall

The Ninja Rope has improved if you compare it to the one in Worms (XBLA) but it's still...I don't want to say garbage but its not as good as the one in the original Armageddon.  I think Open Warefare 2's rope is better then the one in Worms 2: Armageddon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.