OverviewWorms 2: Armageddon
is a turn based strategy game released on Xbox Live Arcade on July 1 2009 and is priced at 800MS points. No release date or price has been announced for the PC and Mac versions.
Weapons and Utilities
• Gas Pump
• Poison Strike: Give them a does of Worm flu.
• Super Bunker Buster: Massive underground charge.
• Air Strike
• Armageddon: It's in the title so it's gotta be good!
• Banana Bomb
• Baseball Bat: Whack those enemy Worms right out of the ballpark (or at least into the water)!
• Bazooka: Bazooka.
• Buffalo Of Lies: The Donkey’s nemesis. It's full of lies and explosives. Acts like the Mad Cow.
• Bunker Buster: Dropped out of the sky. Digs through the terrain to attack enemy Worms that are hidden beneath.
• Cluster Bomb: Grenade x5.
• Concrete Donkey: The Donkey's back and ready to kick some worm tail (Do worms even have tails? Well, it'll kill them anyway).
• Dragon Ball: Can you say '
• Dynamite: And BOOM! Goes the dynamite.
• Earthquake: Don't be near any edges when this thing goes off or you might find yourself sliding down into a watery grave.
• Fire Punch
• Holy Hand Grenade: Have faith in it. Hallelujah!
• Homing Missile
• Lightning Strike: Raises Worms from the dead. Also heals alive ones!
• Mine: A mine, detonates if you walk near it.
• Napalm Strike: I love the smell of burning Worms in the morning!
• Petrol Bomb: All you need is; Petrol, a Bottle and a rag and buddy, you got yourself a genuine Worm roasting weapon!
• Sentry Gun: Helps defend a position by automatically firing towards enemy movement. "Sentry goin' up!"
• Sheep: A kamikaze sheep that hops around.
• Shotgun: You don't wanna be in it's firing path.
• Super Sheep: A flying, fully controllable, kamikaze sheep. 'nuff said.
• Uzi: Just your regular good'ol Uzi.
• Electromagnet: Attract or repel metallic explosives.
• Emergency Teleport: Beam us up, Scotty.
• Blow Torch: Tunnel through the map.
• Jet Pack: Makes you fly.
• Ninja Rope: Swing, like a Ninja!
• Parachute: Ever lost a Worm to a bad rope jump? Sure you have. This will help you though!
• Pneumatic Drill: Get up-close and personal with those underground or hard to get to Worms.
• Prod: Poke.
• Teleport: Beam me up, Scotty.
• Girder: Gives you protection.
• Bridge Kit: Protection x5.
• Skip Go: Skip your turn.
• Surrender: Loser.
• 5 all new landscapes including: Medieval England, Cheese Moon, Construction site and more.
• 130 base landscape styles (compared to just six on original) for diverse play levels.
• Vertical Levels. Play on tall, narrow strips or caverns rather than the traditional 'wide’ levels.
• Mix combination of landscape type, style and your own game rules to create tons of new levels!
• Fort Mode! Start teams on your own bases.
• Rope Racing mode.
• Fire. Eats and burns away the landscape and well as any Worms that get in the way!
• Unlockable items. Win tokens in the new 30 chapter single player campaign unlock prizes in the game shop including new new landscapes, voices, hats and more.
• More customization for your Worms.
Battle Pack DLC
As of 7th July 2010, a downloadable content pack for Worms 2 Armageddon is available via Xbox live. The pack costs 400 Microsoft Points.
- 30 New single player levels.
Body Count mode.
- 6 New weapons and utilities.
- 10 new fort maps.
- Customization for player units.