Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WRC: FIA World Rally Championship

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 08, 2010

Black Bean and Milestone combine to create a brand new contender for the top rally title, bearing the official FIA and WRC branding.

So, this game is pretty dope.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

It makes me wish that Dirt was just a straight up rally game with out all of that other junk in it. 
    Still im pretty excited for Dirt 3. 

But WRC 2010 is still great fun. The Career mode is really good. You start with bummy FWD cars and then slowly move your way up to WRC class vehicles. The graphics are pretty unimpressive but it works. Also Im pretty annoyed that I had to import this game from the UK. 

Anyone else have this? Thoughts?

I imagine most of you who have played it will have a negative opinion.  

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By animateria

This thread will die a horrible death... Primarily because, well outside of Dirt, the other Rally Racing games never seem to get released in the States.

I got my earlier Rally Racing chops on Ralli Sport Challenge and Colin McRay (I forget which year) on the PC. But afterwards I had no options (Not having an original X-Box), until Dirt came out. Haven't played Dirt 2 since I like rally, not the other stuff.

Doesn't help that SPEED dropped WRC at some point either. I couldn't find a good source for it and lost interest in the whole thing.
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Devil240Z
    @animateria said:
    " This thread will die a horrible death... Primarily because, well outside of Dirt, the other Rally Racing games never seem to get released in the States.

I got my earlier Rally Racing chops on Ralli Sport Challenge and Colin McRay (I forget which year) on the PC. But afterwards I had no options (Not having an original X-Box), until Dirt came out. Haven't played Dirt 2 since I like rally, not the other stuff.

Doesn't help that SPEED dropped WRC at some point either. I couldn't find a good source for it and lost interest in the whole thing.
    "
    I never lose interest in it I just go through dark times. For a while there was this site that had torrents of all the events right after they aired in the UK. but they must have gotten shut down. 

I think its Bullshit that its basically illegal for me to watch the WRC. its not on any US networks. 

But now that I think on it I kinda remember seeing WRC on speed not that long ago. too bad I don't have cable myself. 

Also I am totally always having to be the worlds biggest fan of stuff that no one else on giant bomb gives a crap about. 

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By chilibean_3

The WRC is shown in the U.S. on HD Theater.   http://dhd.discovery.com/tv/world-rally-championship/about.html

Unfortunately, not that many people actually have that channel.   You can still get a lot of the coverage from IRC and WRC on YouTube.  Or at least more coverage than we used to get.

Rally is great.  I own a rally car.  It's been on jack stands in my garage for longer than I'd like though.  Hope to have it rebuilt soon.

I'd love to get my hands on this game.  I thought it was scheduled to get released over here though.  Maybe that changed.   
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Devil240Z
    @chilibean_3: One of these days my Legacy will become a rally car. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.