Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

2000 Points. What shall I do?

DauntlessFinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DauntlessFinch

I've got 2000 points on my account and I cannot make a decision on what I'd like to get, so I'm asking the Giantbomb Community for some help.  My games I've looked at for choices are as follows, with a little bit of commentary to give you my views : 
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 : 1200 - Never played MvC2, but plan on purchasing MvC3 when it comes out. Thinking this might be a good way to be introduced to the fighting style and series.
    Raskulls : 800 - Seems like a pretty fun little puzzle game that could hold my interest for a little bit.
    Pac-Man CE DX : 800 - Never was a big Pac-Man player, as an 18 year old I didn't play it back in the golden age of gaming. I've heard that its got enough differences and things to change it up and make it awesome though.
    Monday Night Combat : 1200 - Just looks like an awesome game that has a lot of replayability and such. As someone who both enjoys DotA and FPS games, it seems like something good to look into.

So what do you all think? Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome and feel free to suggest other games as well. Thanks for any input peeps!

Sticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sticks

you should just wait for next month when Torchlight and Beyond Good and Evil HD come out... however if i had to pick one of your choices---definitely Pac-man. I've never considered myself a fan of Pac-man, but this game is effing awesome... plus it's an easy S Rank and fun to come back to and kill a few minutes with.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Have you ever played Doom before?

If not, get Doom.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Enigma777

Give em to some delightful GB user, particularly one who sports a dashing avatar of our dear fuhrer?  

^_^

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jakob187
    @Enigma777 said:
    " Give em to some delightful GB user, particularly one who sports a dashing avatar of our dear fuhrer?   ^_^ "
    By "fuhrer", he means "Viewtiful Joe"...because that's the only muthafucker that matters.
    mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By mikeeegeee

Check out Costume Quest. I picked it up on a whim a couple of days ago (based on what I'd heard through Giant Bomb), and I'm loving it. Try the demo first.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8  Edited By Sin4profit

virtual hookers and booze.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By gla55jAw

There is a lot of DLC on sale. I picked up Undead Nightmare Pack for 1000 and Minerva's Den for 400.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ch3burashka

Buy Beyond Good and Evil HD this month, spend the rest on XNA IG games. There's plenty of good ones - look up the Winter Uprising ones.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By grilledcheez

Get Pacman for sure, even if you weren't into older ones, this one feels completely fresh

DauntlessFinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DauntlessFinch

Mmmm. Maybe I'll pick up Borderlands and grab the DLC while its super cheap? I loved Diablo and am also a fan of FPS games so it seems like a good fit.

According to jeff over various sources he says the Underdome is the worst of the DLC packs, so if I grab the other 3 as well as pacman that might be a good idea.
    Thanks for all the info guys!
    P.S - I've beaten Torchlight on PC as well as Beyond Good and Evil on Gamecube

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.